Corporate Travel insurance covers employees on authorized business travel which involves a trip in excess of 50km from their regular place of business.
Do I need Corporate Travel Insurance?
Travelling on business comes with a host of common and complex risks. Business Travel Insurance can provide coverage against these exposures for you and your staff no matter the destination. And should the unthinkable occur, a team of medical, travel and crisis management specialists will be ready to assist you 24/7. It is protection and support that go where you go.
What does Corporate Travel Insurance cover?
- Medical, evacuation and additional expenses
- Cancellation and disruption
- Baggage and travel documents
- Political and natural disaster evacuation
- Accidental death and disability
- Rental and personal vehicle excess
- Alternative employee/Resumption of assignment
- Kidnap and ransom/Extortion
- Hijack and detention
- Personal liability
- Extra territorial workers compensation
- Search and rescue expenses
For a full list of what is covered or to have a conversation with an Insurance specialist please email email@example.com