If you have company owned vehicles you will need to note their usage on your insurance policy as business usage. Commercial Motor insurance is designed to provide cover specific to the exposure of your business from using company owned vehicles.

Do I need Commercial Motor Insurance?

If transport forms any part of your business, accidents, damage or theft can stop your people or products in their tracks, costing you time and money. Whatever business you’re in, we can help

What does Commercial Motor Insurance cover?

Choose from comprehensive, third party or third party fire and theft cover for any number of vehicles; for everything from cars, utes and vans to trucks and earth movers. We can tailor your policy to include protection against downtime, towing costs, redelivery, theft recovery and more.

For a full list of what is covered or to have a conversation with an Insurance specialist please email jobsaustralia@marsh.com