Personal Accident insurance provides for financial compensation and reimbursement to your employees, volunteers, board/committee members, job seekers & participants of out-of-pocket expenses if an accident results in an injury or death whilst they are undertaking duties on behalf of your organisation.

Do I need Personal Accident Insurance?

Volunteers do an admirable job assisting with worthy causes. But, depending on the nature of the work, injury may occur. This policy offers certain protection to your volunteers while they are working on your behalf. So whether your volunteers are volunteering for free at a charitable or educational organisation, they can do so, confidently.

We know that employees are a company’s greatest asset. You can protect yours with this market-leading cover from Chubb, which offers a certain protection against a loss by death or injury to them. It can be provided as a contractual benefit directly to staff, or your company can take the benefits and provide a range of payments and assistance to covered employees should the unthinkable occur.

What does Personal Accident Insurance cover?

  • Accidental death
  • Permanent disability lump sum payments
  • Weekly loss of income benefits
  • Fractured bones benefits
  • Emergency home help
  • Non Medicare medical expenses
  • Tuition or Advice expenses
  • Corporate image protection
  • Funeral expenses

For a full list of what is covered or to have a conversation with an Insurance specialist please email