Workers Compensation with Jobs Australia
Through your Jobs Australia membership, you have access to a dedicated Marsh Workers Compensation team. Providing services on:
- Workers compensation policy support
- Claims management and assistance with advocacy
- Injury management services
- Help managing your workers compensation responsibilities
- Ensure your OH&S systems are current and compliant
- The team helps you stay current on workers compensation and workplace
- Health and safety issues with the aim of avoiding expensive fines and other penalties
Workers Compensation Services
Meet the team
– Workers Compensation
Warren delivers a high level of customer service and has a wealth of technical knowledge in workers compensation insurance. Warren’s role is to coordinate and oversee the overall service offering for Jobs Australia’s Workers Compensation Program.
Warren’s experience within the workers compensation business extends to more than 16 years in the workers compensation industry. Prior to joining Marsh, Warren held senior leadership roles in claims with leading insurers in the Victorian Workers Compensation scheme.
+61 417 038 515
– Workforce Strategies
Nicole provides Jobs Australia Members with
workers compensation advice nationally,
including an advice hotline. Nicole also delivers
training to Jobs Australia Members on various
workers compensation topics.
Nicole has more than 10 years’ experience in the workers compensation industry and has been with Marsh for four years. Prior to joining Marsh she worked at QBE insurance and EML. In her previous role as a corporate case manager, Nicole had a strong focus on customer service and delivering outcomes for high risk claims. Nicole has experience liaising with people with mental illness and physical injuries, and has excellent customer service skills.
+61 427 864 528