Marine Transit insurance covers loss or damage to your office furniture, equipment, or computers whilst in transit within Australia by Road, Rail, Air or Sea, Registered Post or Equivalent.

Do I need Marine Transit Insurance?

If your business activities include the transit of goods by land, rail, air, or sea then you could face a significant financial loss if the goods are lost or damaged whilst in transit. If you regularly receive or send goods, you should consider a Marine Transit (Goods in Transit) Insurance policy.

What does Marine Transit Insurance cover?

Cover automatically includes a variety of commonly requested clauses/extensions, for example:

  • Accumulation
  • Acquired Companies
  • Buyers/Sellers Contingency
  • Brands
  • Delayed Unpacking
  • Expediting Expenses
  • Sealed Container
  • Sorting Charges
  • Strikes Diversion Expenses

For a full list of what is covered or to have a conversation with an Insurance specialist please email