Cyber Insurance provides financial protection for any business organisation against cybercrime, cyberattack, and breach of data.
Do I need Cyber Insurance?
Technology has entirely transformed the way that businesses operate. From the way we communicate and store business-critical data to how we make and receive payments, everyday company life has changed fundamentally. But along with increased ease and efficiency, this has also brought with it a new type of risk – cyber risk.
Cyber insurance addresses this new risk, protecting businesses in the event that they suffer a cyberattack, data breach or cybercrime event.
What does Cyber Insurance cover?
- Cyber incident response
- Access to our 24/7 in-house cyber incident response team, plus our global partner network including IT forensics and security, legal and PR specialists.
- Comprehensive cybercrime
- Financial loss cover for a wide range of cybercrime events including social engineering scams, invoice fraud, ransomware, targeted extortion, cryptojacking and more.
- System damage & business interruption
- Covers the costs associated with restoring or re-creating data, rectifying computer systems and getting your business up and running following a cyber event.
- Privacy liability & breach notification
- Covers third party claims arising out of the loss of confidential data, including the costs associated with notifying affected individuals, even if done so voluntarily.
- Risk management services
- Access to a wide range of best-of-breed services aimed at improving security before crisis strikes.
For a full list of what is covered or to have a conversation with an Insurance specialist please email email@example.com