The beginning of 2017 is a great time for an update in relation to Industrial Relations and HRM obligations and best practice.
Whether you are a respondent to the new 2016 Neighbourhood Houses and Adult Community Education Centres Collective Agreement 2016, or remain on the 2007, 2008 or 2010 Agreement or Award, this workshop will be relevant to your Organisation.
Topics covered will include:
- Contracts of employment – meeting Organisational needs;
- Position Descriptions – what should they contain?
- Organisational Policy – What should you have and what should be included;
- Enterprise agreements and Awards – NHACE 2016, Agreements and Awards;
- Disciplinary procedures – What is the process;
- Termination of employment – Risks and strategies to avoid; and
- Restructuring & Redundancy – your obligations in line with relevant industrial instrument.
This is also your opportunity to ask any questions and network with your peers.
If you are a Manager or a member of a committee of management of a Neighbourhood House, Community Centre or Adult Education Centre, this workshop is not to be missed.
$150 for the first person registered and $120 for the second and subsequent registrations.
Includes arrival tea and coffee, morning tea & Lunch
Registration and tea and coffee on arrival at 9am for a 9.30am start
PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to register more than one person, you will need to contact our office on 03 9349 3699 so we can register these additional participants over the phone in order to obtain the discounted price or email email@example.com.
You must be signed in to your Jobs Australia website user account to register. If you dont have a User account click to create one.