David Thompson AM - CEO
David Thompson is CEO of Jobs Australia Limited, the national peak organisation for more than 200 non-profit providers of employment and related services for unemployed people. David has a keen interest in social justice and equity issues.
David is also Director of the National Roundtable of Nonprofit Organisations Limited, Chair, Jobs Australia Foundation, Chair, COMMACT International and Director of its Australian Chapter, Chair of Community 21 Limited, and Chair of Community Sector Enterprises Pty Ltd. David is also a member of the Board of the Intercontinental Network for the Promotion of the Social Solidarity Economy and a member of the Global Advisory Board to the Minister for Labor for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
David was made a Member in the Order of Australia in 2005 for his services to the community in the areas of employment, education and training.
- Jenny Mercer: Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Simone Casey - Policy Analyst
- Janet Chimonyo - Policy Analyst
- Peter Defteros - Policy Analyst
Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management Team
- Michael Pegg - Industrial Relations Manager
- Caroline Ryan - Industrial Relations Adviser
- Rachel Takats - Industrial Relations Adviser
- Katherine Awad - Industrial Relations Adviser
- Emily Castel - Industrial Relations Adviser
- Margaret Balsillie - Human Resource Management Consultant
- Lynda Smerdon - Human Resource Management Consultant
- Michelle Laufer - Industrial Relations Research and Support
Finance & Administration
- Ross Mackay - Chief Financial Officer
- Sofie Barlas - Accounts Manager
- Stuart Galloway - Assistant Accountant
- Sally Fox - Aministration Officer
- Tracey Nielson - Receptionist