Nick Debere - CEO (Interim)
Nick Debere has over 20 years’ experience in the public, private and not for profit employment services sector. Nick has an enduring reputation for providing strategic leadership, innovative change management and service design to employment and community service providers.
Throughout his career Nick has worked extensively with both State and Federal Governments to influence policy and advocate best practice principles informed by the sector.
Nick has been actively involved on the Board of the National Apprenticeship Association, 2015 Jobs Australia Steering Committee and was one of the 10 individuals asked by the Minister and DEEWR to work on the operating principles and guidelines for future Employment Services contract.
- Jenny Mercer: Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Simone Casey - Policy Analyst
- Janet Chimonyo - Policy Analyst
- Peter Defteros - Policy Analyst
Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management Team
- Michael Pegg - Industrial Relations Manager
- Caroline Ryan - Industrial Relations Adviser
- Rachel Takats - Industrial Relations Adviser
- Katherine Awad - Industrial Relations Adviser
- Emily Castle - Industrial Relations Adviser
- Margaret Balsillie - Human Resource Management Consultant
- Michelle Laufer - Industrial Relations Research and Support
Finance & Administration
- Ross Mackay - Chief Financial Officer
- Fiona O'Connor - Member Relationship Manager
- Sofie Barlas - Accounts Manager
- Stuart Galloway - Assistant Accountant
- Laura Rhodes - Administration Support Officer
- Tracey Nielsen - Receptionist