Jobs Australia is the national peak body for not-for-profit organisations that assist unemployed people to get and keep jobs.
The network helps members to make the most effective use of their resources and promotes the needs of unemployed people for the services and support that will help them to participate fully in society.
We provide an independent voice for members who range from large charitable organisations to small local community-based agencies. Jobs Australia is the largest network of employment and related service providers in Australia and is funded and owned by its members.
Jobs Australia member services are designed to be responsive to the needs of our members and to contribute to their capacity to succeed in increasingly complex and demanding program delivery environments. Our services are regularly reviewed and developed to ensure they stay relevant to our members’ needs.
- Policy: Consultation, representation and advocacy
- Nonprofit management and governance
- Tender advice & review services and other business support
- Industrial relations and human resource management advice and support
- Publications, resources and research
- Networking and events
- Blanket Cover Insurance Program
- Workers' Compensation Program