Our service to members are designed to be responsive to the needs of our members and to contribute to their capacity to succeed in increasingly complex and demanding program delivery environments. Our services are regularly reviewed and developed to ensure they stay relevant to our members’ needs.
Our member services for Full and Associate Members include:
Advice, information and assistance to members on a wide variety of employment services program operational and management issues.
Advice for employers, informed by our in-depth understanding of the realities of the employment and community services sectors.
Tender Advice & Review
- We provide high quality analysis and tender review services for employment services tenders and other funding opportunities.
- Blanket Cover Insurance designed specifically for not-for-profit employment services providers and community sector organisations
- Workers’ compensation advice
- Police background checks
- Access to Employment Hero: A Lean HR Platform for not-for-profits
- IRAP - online security accreditation