Jobs Australia has two (2) membership categories, Jobs Australia Members and Jobs Australia Associate Members. Both membership categories offer a suite of services specifically for the not for profit employment and associated services sector. Further benefits are offered to organisations who deliver Employment Services, taking up the Jobs Australia Membership category.
All Jobs Australia membership includes numerous bespoke services:
- Access to Membership Services: via the Jobs Australia website, including the human resource portal and Employment Hero
- Tailored Insurance Products: access to a range of insurance offerings from our partners Marsh/JLT insurance (for more information see the Jobs Australia website)
- Training and Consultancy Service: as well as our national program of workshops on topical Human Resource Management (HRM) and Industrial Relations (IR) issues, we provide tailored programs on request for individual organisations or networks, regarding good HRM and IR practice
- Consultancy Services: available for complex HRM and IR issues, such as reviewing HR policies or enterprise bargaining. Jobs Australia also provides investigation and mediation services. Position description evaluation service is also available
- Professional HRM/IR Advice: human resource management issues receive expert advice and Workplace Relations Advisers provide advice on industrial relations, including hiring staff and drafting contracts, rates of pay, termination of employment and other employment conditions
- Awards, Pay Tables and Agreements: provision of news and updates, pay tables, guides and fact sheets to keep you informed of developments in awards, enterprise agreements and rates of pay of particular interest to the not-for-profit community sector
- Representation: negotiations on employment matters for your organisation, such as enterprise bargaining, performance management, unfair dismissal claims, and disputes (additional fees may apply and the WR team will provide advice and quotes on complex or time intensive cases)
- Bespoke Events: access to Jobs Australia conferencing, forums and events with membership discounts
- Subscriptions: subscriptions to the Jobs Australia newsletter RADAR
- Fact Sheets: via the Jobs Australia website
- Updates: across Jobs Australia social media platforms.
To determine the correct membership for you, does your organisation deliver services that assist people to prepare for or be placed into employment?
- Deliver services under Commonwealth and/or State Government funded programs, such as jobactive (including Work for the Dole), Disability Employment Services, Community Development Program, Skills for Education and Employment, and similar State Government programs.
- Deliver accredited or non-accredited training for unemployed people as Registered Training Organisations, Group Training Organisations, apprenticeship centres, social enterprises and other non-profit training and education institutions.
- Deliver similar employment and training services to unemployed people without any government funding.