Full Membership is for non-profit organisations that help unemployed people to prepare for and find employment.
To be eligible your organisation must:
- be a not-for-profit
- deliver services to assist unemployed people into work
Typically, Jobs Australia members do some or all of the following:
- Deliver services under Commonwealth and/or State Government funded programs, such as jobactive (including Work for the Dole), Disability Employment Services, Community Development Program (formerly the Remote Jobs and Communities Program), Skills for Education and Employment, and similar State Government programs.
- Deliver accredited or non-accredited training for unemployed people as Registered Training Organisations, Group Training Organisations, apprenticeship centres, social enterprises and other non-profit training and education institutions.
- Deliver similar employment and training services to unemployed people without any government funding.
Jobs Australia members get full access to Jobs Australia’s advice and support, including advice on funding opportunities, access to our research and policy work and networking events, as well as all of the benefits offered through the Community Sector Industrial Relations Subscription service.
Need more information?
- View our list of members
- Download a member services brochure
- Membership fee structure
- Find out more about Jobs Australia member services
- Need advice on membership or services? Fill out our membership enquiry form and we'll contact you.