Unlocking the Legalities of a Post-COVID Workplace
Join the Jobs Australia Legal Eagles as they assist in navigating the not for profit sector out of a pandemic and beyond.
Covering topics such as ‘Redundancy in the age of COVID’, ‘Protecting your IP’, and ‘Leasing considerations arising from COVID’ this is an event not to be missed.
With so many variables in 2020, office spaces not being utilised how they have in the past, changes to the size of the workforce, now is the time to be well informed and ensure all legal boxes are ticked off in decision making heading into 2021.
Jobs Australia is proud to partner with Cornwalls on such an important event, to keep all Members abreast of legal obligations in decision making.
Of course, the IR team are on hand for follow up post-event.
Martin Alden, Partner – Employment and Workplace Relations, Cornwalls
Redundancy in the Age of Covid
- What is considered a redundancy at law?
- Has anything changed for employers because of Covid?
- What are the key legal obligations of employers when conducting redundancies?
Len Hickey, Special Counsel – Intellectual Property
Protecting your IP
- What is IP and why does it matter?
- How can my IP be protected?
- Tips for developing an effective IP protection strategy
Myles Harry, Partner and Head of Property
Leasing Considerations Arising from Covid-19
- The change in the landscape over the last 12 months
- What COVID Rent relief looks like now
- Moving forwards
- Exit strategies and negotiation tactics