Risk Reinvented: Mitigating Risk in a Digital World
How resilient is your organisation against a significant disruption?
How do you identify, evaluate, and manage key organisational risks?
Do you know how to avoid fraud perpetration and reduce the impact?
Are you ready to fend off the next ransomware attack?
Are you keeping up with your reporting obligations for governance, risk, and compliance?
Are your staff physically and mentally well?
If you are unsure, then this session is for you.
The team at Jobs Australia have been working with our partners to offer Jobs Australia Members a range of discounted risk solutions including, risk management policies, procedures, applications, HR and ICT reviews and risk mitigation that will speedup workflows, reducing manual processes, providing value for money options, and creating opportunities in this ever-challenging environment.
By identifying, evaluating, and managing key organisational risks in an effortless manner:
- Strategic planning and business goals will be met.
- Regulatory compliance issues are fully understood and controlled.
- Uncertainties will be addressed in a proactive manner minimising threats and maximising opportunities.
- Workplace injury both physical and psychological is reduced.
- Your business brand is improved.
In this informative webinar, you will hear from leading experts in the risk space providing solutions to guide you and take the pressure off creating an effective risk management environment.