Member Networking Event: Inspirational Leaders of Social Change | Melbourne | 6 MAR
Jobs Australia is very excited to launch Inspirational Leaders of Social Change our Member Networking Event Series.
The series of events has been curated to inspire our members and provide an opportunity to learn more about topics important to you and your team.
We would love for you to join us for our inaugural event:
Reclaiming the sector by bridging the relationship between NFP and commercial enterprise
Lisa Gray – CEO of Victorian Funds Management Corporation (VFMC) will share her insights and experiences in leading sustainable transformation through putting people, purpose and customers at the heart of commercial decision-making.
Cost: FREE for Jobs Australia Members, $10.00 for non-members
A few reasons why Lisa Gray inspires us…
Lisa Gray is an exceptional business leader with a career spanning 25 years predominantly in financial services having held various executive roles at NAB, MLC and Axa.
Her accolades of achievement include:
- Winner of the Telstra Business Women’s Award for medium-sized enterprises
- Awarded the prestigious Rupert Murdoch Fellowship for Leadership and Management
- Played an instrumental role in NAB’s bank's ground breaking Fair Value agenda, a unique differentiation strategy that built sustained business growth in the Personal Banking division. She was responsible for NAB's total environment transformation, including the NextGen core banking platform and simplifying enterprise-wide process to make it easier for customers.
Lisa’s signature strength is strategic execution achieved by blending the power of communication with a unifying purpose to create self-sustaining organisations. She brings a unique combination of applying data insights, analytics and strategic intuition to make courageous, transformational decisions that deliver strong commercial results.
- 5:20pm Welcome Drink on arrival
- 5:30pm Guest speaker address
- 6:15pm Q & A
- 6:30pm Networking (finger food provided)
- 7:30pm Event concludes
It will be a great opportunity to spend some time with like-minded businesses, hear Lisa’s inspirational story and take a moment to reflect on the great work you do everyday.
We look forward to seeing you there.