Jobs Australia Risk Management Series
10:30am Wednesday, 22 May 2019
12:00pm Wednesday, 22 May 2019
Level 37, Grosvenor Place 225 George StreetSydney, New South Wales 2000
It is important to Jobs Australia that we help not for profit organisations navigate the minefield of compliance requirements. We do this through providing our members with workplace relations support and advice, maintaining the Blanket Cover Insurance Program, and delivering education and training.
Insurance is not easy to understand. The areas that we operate in change regularly and it can quite often leave you wondering: do you have the right insurance cover?
In this seminar you will learn about:
- Changes coming into effect 1 July 2019: insurance requirements for Victorian organisations delivering government-funded services to children (how does this affect NSW Based organisations)
- The three ‘Categories’ of insurance
- Understanding government contracts and your insurance compliance
- Common insurance terms and what they really mean
- How to get the most from your insurance policy
- Why you should contact your insurer as soon as a claim could arise
- What you should tell the insurer and why
If you would like to know more about the Jobs Australia Blanket Cover Insurance Program and how it can save your organisation money, please contact Lauren Malkin from JLT on (03) 9613 1423 or via email email@example.com