Awards, Agreements & Payroll: Paying People Right - First time | Sydney | 14 March 2018
This session is designed for anyone who has responsibility for payroll. An in depth look at how to translate awards and agreements into the correct payment of entitlements.
The session covers:
- The interaction of awards, agreements, contracts and policies;
- How award provisions for hours of work affect pay;
- Shiftwork and overtime;
- Calculating allowances;
- How the ERO works;
- Common problems with leave entitlements;
- Salary packaging;
- Dealing with disputes and backpay claims.
Cost (Includes tea and coffee on arrival & afternoon tea):
- $140 (Jobs Australia members and associate members)
- $180 (Non-members)
Registration and tea and coffee on arrival at 9.15am for a 9.30am start
PLEASE NOTE: To receive a discount when registering, you must be a member and signed in to your Jobs Australia website user account. Select the number of tickets required, and then go to the shopping cart at top of screen to checkout and finalise your ticket purchase. Please contact our office on 03 9349 3699 if you are experiencing difficulty registering or signing in.