Awards, Agreements & Payroll: Paying people right – first time | Melbourne | 9 MAY
This session is designed for anyone who has responsibility for payroll. An in depth look at how to translate awards and agreements into the correct payment of entitlements.
The session covers:
- The interaction of awards, agreements, contracts and policies;
- How award provisions for hours of work affect pay;
- Shiftwork and overtime;
- Calculating allowances;
- How the ERO works;
- Common problems with leave entitlements;
- Salary packaging;
- Dealing with disputes and backpay claims.
Cost (Includes arrival tea and coffee & Morning tea):
- $130 (Jobs Australia members and associate members)
- $170 (Non-members)
Registration and tea and coffee on arrival at 9am for a 9.15am start
PLEASE NOTE: To receive a discount when registering, you must be a member and signed in to your Jobs Australia website user account. Please contact our office on 03 9349 3699 if you are experiencing difficulty registering or signing in.