At Jobs Australia, we offer an insurance program designed especially for not-for-profit organisations. It’s a set and forget policy that reduces the risk and liability of your everyday dealings with the community.
We know that insurance is not your core activity, that you’d rather be out helping people. We’re in this with you.
We want you to be free to address pressing community needs.
Our Blanket Cover Insurance Program allows you to concentrate on your mission, fully.
Give us a call and we’ll walk you through the important benefits not normally available through other providers in the market. At a fraction of the price.
Insure your value to the community. Call us on 1800 331 915 for a free consultation and quote.
The program includes:
- Combined Public and Products Liability
- Personal Accident for Volunteers and Staff
- Industrial Special Risks (i.e. your contents)
- Fidelity Guarantee
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability
- Non-owned Motor Vehicles
- Travel Insurance
Why insure through Jobs Australia?
We're a not-for-profit organisation and our interests are aligned with yours:
- Your money stays in the community sector.
- Members benefit, not our bank balance.
- Our excellent 30 year claims history, gives you the most competitively priced, broadest cover available.
- We specialise in the not-for-profit sector in Australia.
- Our members stay with us.