Associate Membership is for non-profit community service organisations that are not eligible for full membership but want access to our Community Sector Workplace Relations (CSWR) advice and support service.
* Full members receive the CSWR service as part of the overall suite of services.
If your organisation is not eligible for Full Membership (that is: your organisation does not engage in the delivery of programs and services to assist unemployed people into work) but is a not-for-profit operating in the community sector, you are eligible for Associate Membership.
- Access to up-to-date Awards and Pay Tables
- Professional industrial relations advice and representation
- Consultancy and training around good Human Resource Management practice
- Events and workshops
- Review of contracts and classifications
- Enterprise agreement support and drafting
We also provide advice on:
- Employment contracts and award entitlements
- Managing performance, misconduct, ill health and restructuring
- Formal disputes such as unfair dismissal or general protections claims
- Enterprise bargaining
Associate Membership (Peak Body Discount)
If your organisation is a member of any of the following Peak Bodies, you are eligible for a discounted fee:
- Australian Council of Social Services (ACOSS) and the State & Territory based Councils ACTCOSS, NCOSS, NTCOSS, QCOSS, SACOSS, TasCOSS, WACOSS & VCOSS
- Community Centres SA Inc
- Community Child Care Association (VIC)
- Family Relationship Services Australia
- Federation of Community Legal Centres (VIC)
- Linkwest Inc.
- Local Community Services Association (LCSA)
- National Association of Community Legal Centres
- Neighbourhood Houses Victoria (formerly ANHLC)
- National Disability Services Limited
- Network of Community Activities (NSW)
- NSW Family Services Inc
- NSW Federation of Housing Associations Inc
- Refugee Council of Australia
- Victorian Alcohol & Drug Association
- Youth Action & Policy Association
- Youth Affairs Network of Queensland (YANQ)